Saunas have been a Scandinavian tradition for generations. Scandinavian sauna culture revolves around the idea that heated spaces allows us to relax and sweat away our stress and worries, in addition to enjoying a variety of health benefits. It’s typical to steam, cool, and repeat. Stay in the sauna for as long as you feel comfortable, cool off in the winter breeze or a cold plunge, and repeat.
Enjoy a sauna at Hygge Life on Saturday's this ski season! Book your 1-hour sauna session with up to 4 people. Your session includes a wood-fired sauna, cold plunge, and your drink of choice from the café. Gather your friends for a fun, healthy and hyggelig winter activity!
The $125 fee includes up to 4 people.
Please make reservations 24 hours in advance to give us enough time to prepare your sauna session. Due to limited availability, reservations cannot be cancelled or changed within 48 hours of your session. Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours.
Sauna Session time slots:
11am - 12pm
12:30 - 1:30pm
2 - 3pm
3:30 - 4:30pm
Due to limited availability, we appreciate you booking 1 time slot per party this winter season so more people can enjoy. Thank you!
- Wear your swimsuit or change in the shop bathroom.
Bring a robe and 2 towels - one for the cold plunge and one for drying off after your session.
- Outdoor sauna slippers and drinking water will be provided.
- We will give instructions on how to regulate the temperature in the sauna and the best way to use the sauna and cold plunge.
- The sauna will be sanitized between sessions.
- Make sure to hydrate before and during your sauna session!
- Your drink of choice from the cafe will be provided before, after or during your sauna session.
- Note: Reservations cannot be cancelled or changed within 48 hours of your session. Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours.