The Last Order table lamp was originally designed for the new Four Seasons restaurant in New York City by world renowned lighting designer, Michael Anastassiades.
It is a rechargeable, portable table lamp that diffuses light through a transparent solid crystal base whose shape makes reference to architectural typology of the ancient column. The top cover comes in a combination of different metal and color finishes: stainless steel, brass, satin copper or matte green.
- Indoor use only: Copper & Brass
- Outdoor and indoor use: Stainless Steel & Matte Green
- Autonomous usage lasts between 6 hours (at full power) and 24 hours
- Charges via USB-C
- 3-step dimmer : 100% intensity, 50% intensity, 3% intensity
- "Night shift" mode - Dims directly to 3% intensity when pressing and holding the optical sensor.
Shop the entire Flos Lighting Collection.