Saunas have been a Scandinavian tradition for generations. Scandinavian sauna culture revolves around the idea that heated spaces allows us to relax and sweat away our stress and worries, in addition to enjoying a variety of health benefits. It’s typical to steam, cool, and repeat. Stay in the sauna for as long as you feel comfortable, cool off in the winter breeze or a cold plunge, and repeat.
Enjoy a sauna at Hygge Life every Saturday this ski season! Book your 1-hour sauna session with up to 6 people. Your session includes a wood-fired sauna, cold plunge, and your drink of choice from the café. Gather your friends for a fun, healthy and hyggelig winter activity!
The $100 fee includes up to 6 people. It is most comfortable with up to 4 people. If there are 6 people in your party, 2 people will have their legs up on bench.
Please make reservations 24 hours in advance to give us enough time to prepare your sauna session. Reservations cannot be cancelled or changed within 48 hours of your session. Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours.
Sauna Session time slots:
11am - 12pm
12:30 - 1:30pm
2 - 3pm
3:30 - 4:30pm
- Wear your swimsuit or change in the shop bathroom.
Bring a robe and 2 towels - one for the cold plunge and one for drying off after your session.
- Outdoor sauna slippers and water will be provided.
- We will give instructions on how to regulate the temperature in the sauna and the best way to use the sauna and cold plunge.
- The sauna will be sanitized between sessions.
- Make sure to hydrate before and during your sauna session!
- Your drink of choice from the cafe will be provided before, after or during your sauna session.
- Note: Reservations cannot be cancelled or changed within 48 hours of your session. Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours.